BAL Lawyers has an established finance and securities team with expertise in preparing loan transaction and capital raising documents and securities on behalf of clients engaged in banking, business finance, inter-family loans and trust arrangements. We collaborate with specialists where necessary to ensure that your business has the best outcome.
Finance and Securities
Our Finance lawyers have considerable litigation and dispute resolution experience, and are experienced in all aspects of superannuation, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
We act for public and proprietary companies, and can assist businesses of any size with debt collection management. Our team understands the importance of timeliness in relation to financial transactions and will work with you to ensure all time frames are met.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Corporate refinancing
- Capital raising and share capital reductions
- Managed investment schemes
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
- Dispute resolution
- Loan and mortgage advice
- Compliance with Banking Act, National Consumer Credit Protection Act, National Credit Code and Corporations Act
- Litigation and dispute resolution
If you have a question about finance or securities, please contact us.